Name: Timothy Nightingale From: About me: I am Tim Nightingale, I enjoy people, cultures, and learning. I used to love soccer, but now I have been reduced to watching it, I currently live in England. I work in a church as a youth worker and have a great staff team. I have a wonderful girlfriend, whom i miss very much, she is completing her studies, quite unfortunately somewhere else. More..
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. - James 1:5
Quote
" To enter heaven is to become more Human than you ever succeeded in being on earth; to enter Hell is to be banished from humanity. What is cast (or casts itself) into Hell is not a man: it is 'remains' " - C. S. Lewis from Problem of Pain
Monday, March 26, 2007,2:27 PM
It worked out fine
Iplayed pretty rusty, timid football, but we left eachother alone and he didn't reply to my "good game" at the end but thats ok life goes on...